Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meal Plan for Nov 28-Dec 4th

I've been trying to make and actually *stick to* to the meal plans I've been doing the past few weeks.  Not only do they provide some order and make make dinner easier to prep for, but it also results in less spending.  Less spending because we're not eating out, less spending because I have all the ingredients I need for the week since grocery shopping gets done on Sunday's after I make the meal plan, and less spending on impulse buys at the grocery store.  It's easier to go with a specific list and stick to it instead of just winging it.

MonCoconut chicken salad with warm honey mustard vinaigrette.  I adore Skinnytaste and have been relying heavily on her recipes lately.

Tues- Gyros.  The Husband requested these this week.  Central Cali has a plethora of farms and ranches and there is a HUGE, wonderful farmer's market every week in our city.  In addition to the many, many tables with fresh fruits, vegetables there are also many vendors selling just about anything else you can imagine.  So...we'll be having farmer's market gyros.

WedAsian flank steak skewers with oven roasted vegetables.

Thurs-  Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

FriChicken rollatini stuffed with zucchini and mozzarella .  I'm actually switching out the zucchini for broccoli.  Last time I made this I used the zucchini and it was very good, but I love broccoli and want to see how it turns out using broccoli.


SatSkinny baked broccoli macaroni and cheese.  


Holy cow.  Almost an entire week using Skinnytaste recipes!  See?!  I told you I liked her recipes!  (No, I'm not affiliated with this site in any way and there are no "perks" for me by linking to it...well, other than enjoying meals that taste really good and are low in fat!).

No comments:

Post a Comment